• successful collaborations
• creating mass movements of change
• a proven methodology that creates solutions
• building networks of experts
• tackling a range of different issues
• We are more than just talk – we make things happen
• We focus on impact
• We innovate, create and identify great ideas and scale
• We create a shared sense of urgency
• We accelerate process and implementation
• We look to take bold steps vs incrementalisation
• We look to scale up
• We know how to accelerate process development and implementation
• We are agile, are flexible and adapt to ensure we meet emerging and future needs
• Creating bespoke networks
• Enabling people and organsitions to have a greater purpose
• Enabling experts to use their skills to do good and make a real difference
• Providing not for profits with resources that will typically be out of the normal realms of possibility
300+ organisations uniting to break the taboo and stigma of mental health -reaching nearly 1 million employees.
''Javed has the experience, expertise and track-record of achieving meaningful and impactful collaboration through bringing people and diversity of thought and expertise together around a common cause."
86% of companies felt city giving day inspired employees to get more involved in supporting charities
“It was great to be a participant in the “Solutions Collaboratory” for Race Equality Matters, an innovative and engaging approach to forge new ideas and perspectives from people from different audiences and backgrounds. I would...
'By identifying an equally compelling issue for the not for profit and commercial sectors to actively collaborate on, The Collaboratory can be a game changer and the future for tackling key societal issues''
I would happily like to be involved with further Solution Collaboratory's. I found it valuable to listen to other leaders in this fields and felt that the collaborative style of work created quick decision making...
The Solutions Collaboratory really felt like a positive thing to be part of. I would definitely be up for taking part in future sessions of this nature
''Javed’s ability to identify create collaborations and solutions to some of society’s key issues is a real talent''
"The power of Inclusion programme which I began as Lord Mayor of London owes a lot to Javed"
City Giving Day provides a fantastic platform for us to say thank you to the volunteers who are the people who really make it happen.
To become part of The Collaboratory’s unique vision for the future, contact us today to find out exactly how you or your organisation can help change the world! Click Here